With a State of Emergency now declared in 85 Georgia counties due to prolonged drought conditions, members of the Georgia Tech community are urged to take measures to conserve water on campus and in their homes. By practicing the following water conservation measures, Georgia Tech can make a difference in conserving the state's water supplies.
How Tech is Managing the Drought
- Campus Water Conservation Task Force
- Conservation Measures at Georgia Tech
- Students Unite for Responsible Water Use
- Slow the Flow, Save H2O Advertisement (1.1M .pdf)
- Utilities and Energy and Georgia Tech
- Georgia Water Research Institute
- Campus Environmental Stewardship
Water Conservation/Drought Resources
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about Georgia Tech's conservation efforts and programs, please contact:
Director of Public Relations
Contact Lisa Grovenstein