April 5, 2012 | Atlanta, GA
From research to grand challenges, documentary films to exercise, the Earth Day Planning Committee has put together a week of free events for the entire campus community to enjoy.Monday, April 16
- Water Resources Symposium — co-sponsored by the GT Water Alliance and the Georgia Tech Hispanic Alumni Network. Includes career fair. 11 AM - 5 PM
- Get Outside Day — encouraging the entire campus community to take a break along Tech Walk between 11 AM - 1 PM. Enjoy yoga, picnics, sunshine and more.
- Clean Energy Speaker Series — "Building Consensus on the Role of Clean Energy and Clean Technology"
- Eco Documentary Film Festival — Screening "GROW!" at 3 PM and "Tapped" at 5 PM
- Bike Day — Free bike tune ups, wacky bike expo and a bike tour of campus. 11 AM - 1 PM on Tech Walk
- Blended Research Panel — "Going Green: Sustainable Technologies," featuring the work Georgia Tech faculty and students. 2 PM in the Library's Neely Room
- Georgia Tech's 15th Annual Earth Day Celebration — 10 AM - 3 PM