- You are here:
- GT Home
TEDxGeorgiaTech brings the TED mission of "ideas worth spreading" to Georgia Tech.
What is TEDxGeorgiaTech?
TEDxGeorgiaTech is a conference at that brings together some of the most bold and innovative thinkers to give the talk of their lives. We want to spread great ideas to the Georgia Tech and Atlanta communities and that starts with you attending this event.
Who’s presenting? See bios at tedxgeorgiatech.com.
- Theresa Davis, poet
- Gokul Kumar, graduate student in electrical engineering at Georgia Tech
- Ross Mason, chairman of Georgia Department of Community Health Board and Georgia Free Clinic Network
- Todd McDevitt, director of Stem Cell Engineering Center at Georgia Tech
- Luma Mufleh, director of Fugees Family, Inc.
- Sanjay Parekh, founder of Startup Riot conferences
- Jeff Spence, president and COO of Innovolt
- Sam Stephens, director of the Global Soap Project
In the spirit of Ideas Worth Speading, TED created a program called TEDx.
TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience, where x = independently organized TED event. At TEDxGeorgiaTech, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including this one, are self-organized.
Registration is required for attendance, and space is limited by venue capacity and TED regulations. Submit a registration request online.