- You are here:
- GT Home
Practice your interview skills with REAL employers! Mock interviews are held by employers from various companies at the Career Center. These employers are here to help you practice your interviewing skills. Do not miss the opportunity to get honest, positive feedback from employers, and also be able to ask questions of employers you have always been afraid to ask before.
To sign up:
- Log in to your CAREERBUZZ account at www.career.gatech.edu
- Click on JOBS tab on your CareerBuzz homepage
- Under SHOW ME select ALL JOBS & INTERVIEWS
- In the KEYWORD search box type in Mock Interviews
- Select a company to sign up for an interview time slot
You will be able to see all the companies that will be holding Mock Interviews on campus. Mock Interview sign-ups are first-come, first-served basis.
INTERVIEW LENGTH: All interviews will be 45 minutes – 30 minute practice interview and 15 minutes for feedback.
SIGN-UP TIME FRAME: You can sign-up online between December 15, 2012 – January 15, 2013.
PREPARATION: Students are expected to prepare for these interviews. The companies participating are listed on each schedule for each day. In preparation for this event, students must:
- Research the company
- Prepare appropriate questions
- Dress appropriately
- Bring a resume and BE PREPARED!
This event is open to all students. Do not miss the opportunity to participate. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Fekete at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Stacia at email@example.com.