- You are here:
- GT Home
This class will cover the basics of website creation using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5:
- Setting up a website and create multiple linked webpages
- Modifying page properties - background, text color, link colors, etc.
- Formatting text with html and basic CSS styles
- Adding images/graphics and simple behaviors such as rollovers
- Creating tables
- Adding internal and external hyperlinks
- Adding video and audio files
- Uploading webpages and files to personal Prism/GT accounts
Please contact Lori Critz (Phone: 404-385-4392) if you need additional information.
Part of the G.L.U.E. ('Graduate Library User Education') Workshop Series