- You are here:
- GT Home
Come see the latest in manufacturing automation components and speak with industry experts at the TSI Solutions Automation Expo, to be held at the Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute (GTMI) on Monday, March 25, 2013.
Sponsored by TSI Solutions, the Machine Optimization Specialists, the Expo will be held in the GTMI Atrium (1st Floor) of the MaRC building (813 Ferst Dr., N.W.) from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. All members of the Georgia Tech community and their guests are invited to attend. Refreshments will also be provided.
An array of automation components will be on display, including:
- Electric actuators
- Variable frequency drives
- Vacuum pumps and grippers
- Servo and stepper motors
- Pneumatic actuators
- Directional control valves
- Wireless sensors
- Vision sensors
- Quick disconnect couplers for the biomedical industry
- Precision pressure regulators
- Shock absorption & vibration damping
- Fieldbus networks
- Power supplies
- In-cabinet accessories
- SCADA and ANDON system components
- Wireless I/O networks
For more information on the Automation Expo, please call (770) 879-3500.