- You are here:
- GT Home
Kick off Spring Break 2013 with events all week long to get you ready for a week away from classes.
The Counseling Center will host this event on 420 Ways to Stay Safe.
Other events will take place throughout March 11-14 leading up to Spring Break, March 18-22:
- Drunk Driving Simulation and Stick to Safety, hosted by the Georgia Tech Police Department and Office of Greek Affairs (Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Tech Walk)
- Mocktail Party, hosted by Alpha Kappa Alpha and Alpha Chi Omega (Monday, 7:30–9 p.m., Student Success Center, Presiden't Suites A,B,C,)
- Trivia Night, hosted by Alpha Gamma Delta (Tuesday, 7:30 p.m., Alpha Gamma Delta house)
- Use Protection!, hosted by Sophomore Leadership Council (Wednesday, Noon to 2 p.m., Tech Walk)
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Balloon) Water Fight, (Thursday, 6–8 p.m., Peters Parking Deck)