- You are here:
- GT Home
Mar 12, 2013 | Atlanta, GA
The Stewart School of Industrial & Systems Engineering's graduate program maintained its top ranking once again in the just released 2014 edition of the U.S. News & World Report.
This issue marks the twenty-third consecutive year that ISyE has ranked as the foremost program of its kind in the nation at the graduate level within industrial/manufacturing/systems engineering category.
"This sustained recognition is a remarkable tribute to our outstanding students, world-class faculty, and alumni who can be found around the globe making significant contributions to the world," said Jane Ammons, the H. Milton and Carolyn J. Stewart School Chair.
All of the Institute’s College of Engineering graduate programs continued to earn rankings in the top 10. The Collge of Engineering is ranked No. 5.
The 11 Engineering program rankings are:
- Industrial Engineering – 1st
- Biomedical and Bioengineering – 2nd
- Civil Engineering – 4th
- Aerospace Engineering – 5th
- Electrical Engineering – 5th
- Environmental Engineering – 5th
- Computer Engineering – 5th
- Mechanical Engineering – 5th
- Materials Engineering – 9th
- Chemical Engineering – 10th
- Nuclear Engineering – 10th