- You are here:
- GT Home
Join us for the 2013 GT Computing Career Fair featuring top companies from around the country. Here are some tips to help you make the most of this event:
- Sept. 9-11, 2013. 9am-3pm daily.
- Students must have their GT ID to enter the Career Fair
- The fair will begin at 9:30 a.m., however students may arrive as early as 8:45 a.m.
- Don’t forget to bring several copies of your resume to give to perspective companies
- The GT Computing Career Fair is geared towards College of Computing students, however all Georgia Tech students are welcome to attend
- There will be a designated area for students to place their belongings while on the career fair floor
- Research the companies in attendance prior to the fair. For a list of companies, visit http://www.cc.gatech.edu/about/jobs/careerfair.