- You are here:
- GT Home
Please join us to celebrate the appointment of three Brook Byers Professors: Bert Bras, Marilyn Brown, and Elsa Reichmanis and to participate in a candid and casual discussion with industry and academic leaders on "Big Ideas in Sustainability."
- Arrival and networking: 3:00 – 3:30PM
- Panel Discussion: 3:30 – 5:00PM
- Celebration (w/ light bar service): 5:00 – 6:30PM
- Bert Bras, Brook Byers Professor, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and Leader of the Sustainable Design & Manufacturing Laboratory, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Marilyn Brown, Brook Byers Professor, Professor of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology; Distinguished Visiting Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory; and Member of the Board of Directors, Tennessee Valley Authority
- John Crittenden, Hightower Chair, Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar, Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering, and Director of the Brook Byers Institute for Sustainable Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology
- John Gardner, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Novelis
- Bruce Karas, Vice President of Environment & Sustainability for Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Steve Leffin, Director of Global Sustainability at UPS
- Elsa Reichmanis, Brook Byers Professor, Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, and Director of the NSF Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship Program on Nanomaterials for Energy Storage and Conversion, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Diana Rivenburgh (moderator), CEO & President Strategic Imperatives Inc.
Bonus: Courtesy of Novelis, everyone attending will receive a copy of Diana Rivenburgh’s new book, The New Corporate Facts of Life: Rethink Your Business to Transform Today’s Challenges into Tomorrow’s Profits.