- You are here:
- GT Home
For one day in November, Georgia Tech and the University of Georgia will both be running blood drives, in competition to collect the most blood. The winner will be announced at the football game on Nov. 24.
Walk-in appointments will be accommodated but previously scheduled appointments will take priority. Visit the Red Cross website or call 1-800-RED CROSS to make an appointment.
If you can't donate on Nov. 9...
Donors can also visit a participating blood donation center* between November 12-16:
- Alpharetta — 3000 Old Alabama Rd, Suite 110, Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Athens — Clarke Crossing Shopping Center, Athens, GA 30606
- Cobb -— East Lake Shopping Center, Marietta, GA 30062
- Duluth — 3090 Premiere Pkwy, Suite 500, Duluth, GA 30097
- Gainesville — 311 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SW, Suite 102, Gainesville, GA 30503
- Midtown — 1955 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30324
- South Metro — 675 Southcrest Pkwy, Suite 120, Stockbridge, GA 30281
*Hours of operation for each location available at www.redcross.org.