- You are here:
- GT Home
Learn at Tech
Cooperative Education Georgia Tech’s cooperative education program is the largest voluntary co-op program in the U.S.
Co-ops allow students to use their disciplinary knowledge on the job for three alternating semesters, to not only reinforce and sharpen their classroom learning, but also to make meaningful contributions in the workplace.
Many co-op students are hired by their employer after graduation, and more than 700 businesses, industries, and organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad employ Georgia Tech co-op students every year.
Five Reasons to Co-Op
- Earn a competitive wage while learning.
- Earn a co-op designation (highly valued by employers) on your diploma.
- Enhance your marketability to employers upon graduation.
- Network with professionals in your field.
- Build a great resume for the future.