May 19, 2013 - A new study shows how complex biochemical transformations may have been possible under conditions that existed when life began on the early Earth. The study shows that RNA is capable of catalyzing electron transfer under conditions similar to those of the early Earth.
April 9, 2013 - Controlling the shapes of nanometer-sized catalytic and electrocatalytic particles made from noble metals such as platinum and palladium may be more complicated than previously thought.
December 10, 2012 - Researchers are creating graphene p-n junctions by transferring films of the electronic material to substrates that have been patterned by compounds that are either strong electron donors or electron acceptors.
November 27, 2012 - Measles vaccine given with painless and easy-to-administer microneedle patches can immunize against measles at least as well as vaccine given with conventional hypodermic needles, according to research done by the Georgia Institute of Technology and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Institute and Campus News
- Research News
- Aerospace News
- Architecture News
- Biotechnology, Health, Bioengineering, and Genetics News
- Business News
- Cancer Research News
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering News
- City Planning, Transportation, and Urban Growth News
- Computer Science/Information Technology and Security News
- Digital Media and Entertainment News
- Energy News
- Engineering News
- Environment News
- Life Sciences and Biology News
- Military Technology News
- Music and Music Technology News
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience News
- Physics and Physical Sciences News
- Policy, Social Science, and Liberal Arts News
- Robotics News
- Digital Lounge News