Posted February 20, 2013 Atlanta, GA
Michelle Cohen Segall
Stamps Health Services
Georgia Tech’s fifth annual GT Campaign for EveryBody Week will be held Feb. 25 through March 2, encouraging all students to examine their perceptions of body image and participate in discussions about body image issues across campus.
Sponsored by Stamps Health Services, events will take place throughout the week covering a range of issues related to body image:
- Campaign for EveryBody Kickoff (Tech Walk, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Power Yoga Class (CRC, 7:30 p.m.)*
- Screening for Disordered Eating Habits (Piedmont Room, Student Center, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Treadfit Class (CRC, Noon)*
- Caroline Rothstein, Spoken Word Artist (Student Center Theater, 7 p.m.)
- Flirty Girl Fitness (CRC, Noon)
- GO T.E.C.H. Health Talk: Sizing Up Leaders (Room 117, Flag Building, 3 p.m.)
- Piloxing (CRC, 5:30 p.m.)*
All activities are sponsored by the Georgia Tech Body Image Committee, a collaboration of campus departments led by Stamps Health Services and the Women's Resource Center. For more information, visit www.bodyimage.gatech.edu.
*CRC members are invited to take these GIT FIT classes for no charge.