In the heart of bustling Midtown Atlanta, the Georgia Tech campus is a green, pedestrian-friendly oasis within easy access of excellent restaurants, hotels, museums, and concert venues. The Midtown and North Avenue MARTA rapid transit stations provide quick access to campus. If you prefer to drive, paid visitor parking is located adjacent to the Student Center.
- Virtual Campus Tour
- Visitor Parking Information
- Parking and Transportation
- Admissions Information Sessions
- Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center
- Global Learning Center
- Disabled Access
- Commencement Handbook
- Robert Ferst Center for the Arts
- Tickets & Merchandise
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get to the campus?
- Driving directions and a map can be found at www.visits.gatech.edu/directions.
- How can I find out about parking on campus?
- Parking on campus is very limited. If you have general questions about parking, visit www.parking.gatech.edu for detailed information. If you're planning to visit the campus for an Admissions Information Session or a campus tour, go to www.visits.gatech.edu/directions.
- Where can I get a campus map?
- By visiting the Campus Map Web Site. After you arrive at Georgia Tech, you can refer to any of fourteen map kiosks located throughout campus.
- Is there a way to get around campus without driving?
- Get information on Tech's Stinger shuttle bus at www.parking.gatech.edu, where you will also find a link to information on the Tech Trolley, which provides service to Technology Square and the Midtown MARTA station.
- Are there information sessions for prospective students and parents?
- Information sessions are held twice a day Monday-Friday (except holidays). For details, see www.visits.gatech.edu/daily.
Tours of the Georgia Tech campus are offered Monday-Friday (except holidays) at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. in the Bill Moore Student Success Center. You'll experience a super multimedia information session hosted by one of our Admissions representatives and then be treated to a student-led walking tour of the campus. Bring comfortable shoes! For more information, go to www.visits.gatech.edu.