- You are here:
- GT Home
Innovation Ecosystem - Faculty and Researchers
Translate your innovations into products and services. We provide guidance, resources, and connections to help you take your research to the next level.
How do I explore research commercialization at Georgia Tech?
- Report your invention to the Office of Industry Engagement. From here, we will record the innovation and evaluate the innovation’s commercial potential. Report your invention now.
- Depending on the outcome of the commercial evaluation, you'll have several options:
• Find funding to pursue further research of your idea. Explore funding sources.
• Work with the Office of Industry Engagement to license your invention to an established company.
• Create a business from your research.
- If you decide to start a company, VentureLab can guide you through the process of funding and growing your business. VentureLab does not charge a fee, nor does it take equity in your startup.
From seed funding to federal grants, and from fellowships to awards, there are multiple sources of funding.