Innovation Ecosystem - Students - Join a Research Team
Research is the catalyst of innovation. It hones your ability to pose the right question; solve for the right answer; and distill messy, complex, and abstract thoughts into an elegant argument. Students are given many opportunities to participate in research across all disciplines.
How do I find research opportunities?
- Contact your school’s undergraduate coordinator to assist you in securing a research position. Find your undergraduate coordinator.
- Think about what you want to do and learn about research in your chosen field.
- Review faculty webpages to see who is doing research that you find exciting.
- Identify four or five faculty members whose research interests you.
- Follow steps 5-10 of our Guide to Getting Involved in Research.