Undergraduate students may begin earning credit toward a Master of Science in International Affairs while pursuing their bachelor's degree in International Affairs. Students who want to pursue the five-year BS/MS combination must apply to the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs after completing at least 45 semester credit hours towards the Bachelor of Science in International Affairs. 

Blank Space (small)
(text and background only visible when logged in)